The Wolves Den

Just my two cents about Gaming.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

One for my players.

Ok, Red Hand of Doom, is going to take a while to get through, but already I'm trying to do some planning for after it. As some of you, already know I plan on the next campaign being a home brew one. Leave your comments on what you would like to face, or type of setting you would like it to take place in.
Also, I was planning on starting an alterante campaign. One we could switch between RHoD. So my question is do you want to stay playing RHoD, and the adventure afterwards, until its done, then do a new campaign? Or start a new campaign, and run both? In the new campaign, you will start as level 0 Commoners, only choosing your class later in the game. I am going to work out the details, but it's going to contain some new ideas given to me by Tobias, and some of my own. I'll go into detail later, once I work it all out and post it on here.
One final thought. If any of you are interested in running a campaign, I would be interested in playing. We could make on any Saturday or Sunday, we're not already running a game on. I have plenty of sources, and I can help out with details. Just let me know.

Just my two cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home