The Wolves Den

Just my two cents about Gaming.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Frei campaign, Gaming schdeules, etc.

Ok, as we discussed last night, we are gonna change our gaming nights to Saturday nights, after I get off work. I think this will provide us with more time to play, also it allows me to spend time with my family. We will continue to play RHoD once a month, our next game will be 10/28. If anyone can't make it let me know ahead of time.

I had mentioned starting the Frei campaign soon, but I'm gonna retract that, due to the fact, I'm already playing two campaigns and running a third. I think running two will stretch my limits, and details in RHoD will suffer because of it.

Eric, Gribble, and any others who find their way here. Ya are more than welcome to come game with us at anytime. Tobias has my phone number. We're in the middle of a campiagn right now, but ya are more than welcome to join in. I have kids. So anybody that needs to bring theirs, it's fine with me.

I have talked to Zack, and he's suppose to find out about using Gerties Diner to play at. I have no probelm playing at my house, only it's a little cramp. I may see about playing in the living room since it would provide us with more space. Especially if we have more players, if any of you have any suggestions of other locations, let me know. Just in case Zack falls through.

After some thought and review. I'm making some changes to my earlier notes on the Frei campaign. I will repost them on here, when I have the time.

One last note. I introduced a different playstyle last night, based on my experience gaming with Tobias. Let me know what you thought. Let me know what ya liked and disliked.

Just my two cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home