The Wolves Den

Just my two cents about Gaming.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

From the journal of Shafirs Talon.

Day 2.
We have stopped for another day, or at least what we assume is another day. Down here there is no sun, no moon, no stars, time has no meaning. We stop when we are tired and in need of rest. For the sake of these entries, days will be based on the times of these reststops.
My vision is slowly returning, an attack by one the darkcloaks, had left me semi-blind, making me unable to even join in the search of secert doors and such. But I'm getting a head of myself.
The day started out with an attack by some flying insect creatures. They appeared to be a large form of M'skeeters. Tick-tick had entered a room, and was ambushed by them. his large form blocked the door, making it impossible for me to pass, due to my size, although the other smaller, more agile of our group were able to squeeze past and help kill the strange creatures.
We found a room with four pillars in it. at the base of these pillars, were pools of water, that turned out safe to drink. We filled our waterskins, but the whole time it felt as if we were being watched. It turned out we were, by an ogre, called Brachodor, who was also in the room, hiding and watching us. We negoiated terms as we did with the orcs earlier. Brachodor had interesting information. It seems besides the mutated M'skeeters, the darkcloaks, and the remains of the rat-mans army, there were a group of Trog's down here who made their home to the north, none of us had fought any Trog's before, but he have all heard rumors of their horrible smell. We agreed, avoiding the north was a good idea. he also told of us a a kobold druid, who may assist us in traversing the prison, and suggested we search him out.
In the next room we came across a fairy, who confirmed our suspicions, even by magical means we would not be able to escape the dungeon. After this, hell literally broke loose, we were beset upon by more large M'skeeters, attacked by darkcloaks, who attached theirselves to our heads, and during one of these attacks I fell unconscious when I came to my eyesight was dim. In one of the battle with the darkcloaks, I slung my Malakbar at one pinning it to the wall, but unfortunatley I was unable to retrieve my weapon. The loss of this weapon saddens me. It was one of the items I took with me when I left the monastrey. We were hounded by swarms of rats, and nearly crushed by collapsing ceilings. Several battles has left us hurt and unconscious. Our only hope is the druid has healing abilities and is willing to help us.
No sign of our masters. A fact that weighs heavy on us all.

Shafirs Talon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home